A free, open source Acorn Atom emulator for Windows and Linux
Click here to download
the latest unofficial update of Atomulator for Windows - version 1.13 (source
code included) by Phill Harvey-Smith
Click here to download the latest
version of Atomulator for Windows - version 1.0 (source code
Click here to download the
latest version of Atomulator for Linux - version 1.0 (source code
January 13th 2013
A new update to Atomulator v1.13 by Phill Harvey-Smith has been uploaded. This
is a temporary update with code which will eventually be subsumed into the official
Atomulator codebase. Source / executable for the temporary version are available
in the meantime.
August 15th 2011
- Support for Ramoth RAM-ROM clockboost board,
which extends the ram to 32K and provides paged roms at #A000
- Support for the AtoMMC interface, emulated
as a folder on the disk Atomulator is on.
- Support for the AtomSID interface.
- Fixed minor errors in some graphic mode
- Fixed issue with IRQ usage and reset.
Atomulator v1.0 released.
- emulates a 12+16k Atom with colour board, disc
pack, and optional BBC BASIC mode.
- supports six PC formats for Atom software images
- disc: .dsk, .ssd, .dsd, .fdi, cassette tape: .uef and
- sound emulation
- optionally emulate authentic Atom graphical
- built-in 6502 debugger